Skip to content
- Thanks To The Folks! (5/30/2014) - Wow, we sure had a blast playing at “Come Down & Meet The Folks” at the Apple Tree last Sunday! Everybody was totally up for it and we really felt it. Heck, it felt great. I’ll get a video or 2 up pretty soon. Our next gig will be at What’s Cookin’ in Leytonstone on … Continue reading Thanks To The Folks!
- Gearing Up To Play “Come Down And Meet The Folks” At The Apple Tree Sunday, May 25! (5/14/2014) - We’re really excited to get back down to the Folks a week from Sunday! It’s been a while since Norton Money was tearing it up there. But heck, Jeremy’s in my band, so let’s do it again! It’s an early evening show with things kicking off around 5 and we’ll be on around 6 or … Continue reading Gearing Up To Play “Come Down And Meet The Folks” At The Apple Tree Sunday, May 25!
- I’m playing tonight with Chris Jones & Scary Little Friends at the Crepe Place in Santa Cruz! (4/11/2014) - It would be great to see you and/or your Santa Cruz friends! https://www.facebook.com/events/1436189986622177
- Full Band Gig This Friday At 12 Bar Club In London! (4/2/2014) - We’re really happy to be back at the 12 Bar! Enterprise Studios is putting on a night chock full of great music. Doors open at 7. We’ll be onstage around 8:30. Hope you can join us!
- Gigs Aplenty, Here & Abroad (3/25/2014) - It’s been a busy couple of weeks on the gigging front. Had a great time playing “Before The Gold Rush” at the Haberdashery recently, with some stellar acts playing before us: The Hallelujah Trails, Russell Joslin and Elin Iversson. Thanks to Steve and Nina for having us down! A couple days later, I had my … Continue reading Gigs Aplenty, Here & Abroad
- Playing Full Band Acoustic Gig This Wednesday at “Before The Gold Rush” at The Haberdashery in Crouch End, London! (3/10/2014) - We’d love to have you join us for some music! Dan Beaulaurier @ “Before The Gold Rush” at The Haberdashery22 Middle LaneLondon N8 8PL A meal ticket (£13) is available with both meat and veggie options. Or go for the music ticket (£5) if you’re not that hungry! 3 other great acts will play, including … Continue reading Playing Full Band Acoustic Gig This Wednesday at “Before The Gold Rush” at The Haberdashery in Crouch End, London!