Skip to content
- Close To Releasing “Car Pizza”! (7/25/2013) - It’s all coming together, folks. I was down at Heart of Gold Studios today with Tim Bazell mastering the record and it’s sounding pretty rockin. Great to catch up with him and see one of his studios in the far reaches of NW9. Last night, I met with Tom Palloway from Headlite at 12 Bar … Continue reading Close To Releasing “Car Pizza”!
- Mixing It Up (3/4/2013) - Whew, been mixing up a storm with the new album! It feels great to just get in there and do it and I’m really enjoying having the tools to make it happen. Excited to share it with you soon! Last month, my sister, Geralyn, and I went on an epic road trip through the south … Continue reading Mixing It Up
- Howdy Hank (1/13/2013) - “The Rebirth of Howdy Hank” documentary we did a few years ago is up on youtube! Have a look:
- Car Pizza (11/22/2012) - Whew! Working hard on this solo album. Just about finished with the artwork but still recording bits and mixing songs. Really enjoying the process but sometimes seems there aren’t enough hours in the day. My friend Hanna came to town last month and we ended up recording a few tunes together. Probably went over 20 … Continue reading Car Pizza
- Music Bits (9/20/2012) - Back gigging with both Norton Money and Grace Solero. Grace Solero played down at Water Rats last Friday and it was great to rock out again. It was our first gig since finishing the mixing and mastering of the upcoming album. We’re looking at releasing it in September so stay tuned for all the exciting … Continue reading Music Bits
- Mixing South of the River (9/19/2012) - So we’re here at the Engine Room in London mixing the last few tunes for the next Grace Solero album. It’s amazing how much concentration listening can take, as well as how exhausting not moving very much can be. I have a solo gig on Saturday put on by The Fine Line Project in support … Continue reading Mixing South of the River