Skip to content
- Grazie, Ferrara! (9/13/2017) - Anna, Jamie and I were invited to play at the Ferrara Buskers Festival in Italy a few weeks ago. Jeremy was invited too but couldn’t make it due to prior commitments. We had a great time playing every day of the 10-day festival and met loads of people from all over the place. It was … Continue reading Grazie, Ferrara!
- On The Cusp (9/13/2017) - So we’re in the planning stages for some cool shows, including the Norton Money “The Ballad Of Hi & Lo” record release party. Sometimes planning stages go on for longer than you’d want (like in this case) but I’m happy to report that we’re getting there. Stay tuned for the update! What else has been … Continue reading On The Cusp
- “The Ballad Of Hi & Lo” Is Out! (7/6/2017) - Our new record is officially out! It’s been a pretty long process but we’re really happy that it’s come to fruition. Still working on the specifics of a full-on record release party in London but we’re looking at September to do that. Check out the store to buy it on CD or iTunes. If you … Continue reading “The Ballad Of Hi & Lo” Is Out!
- Back In The Saddle (6/25/2017) - Did you know Norton Money has a record coming out? Yeah, it’s coming out this week! We’ll be playing the Maverick Festival this Friday and will have it for sale. Then we’re gonna have a record release party in London later in the summer. Stay tuned for the details on that!
- Lots Of Gigs Coming Up In April! (3/26/2017) - Wow, the calendar’s really filled up quickly for next month. Some different kinds of shows, like sitting in with The Hallelujah Trails and a rare solo set with me on electric guitar playing my moodier tunes. Check out the details on the Gigs page. Hope to see you down at a show!
- Happy New Year, Everybody! (1/18/2017) - Yeah, we made it! Pretty excited about this upcoming year. A big part of that excitement is the new Norton Money album that’ll be coming out soon. Stay tuned! Speaking of Norton Money, we had an amazing time on our California Tour in October. So great to see so many friends and family at the … Continue reading Happy New Year, Everybody!