Skip to content
- Lots Of Gigs Coming Up In April! (3/26/2017) - Wow, the calendar’s really filled up quickly for next month. Some different kinds of shows, like sitting in with The Hallelujah Trails and a rare solo set with me on electric guitar playing my moodier tunes. Check out the details on the Gigs page. Hope to see you down at a show!
- Happy New Year, Everybody! (1/18/2017) - Yeah, we made it! Pretty excited about this upcoming year. A big part of that excitement is the new Norton Money album that’ll be coming out soon. Stay tuned! Speaking of Norton Money, we had an amazing time on our California Tour in October. So great to see so many friends and family at the … Continue reading Happy New Year, Everybody!
- California Tour Starts Next Week! (10/3/2016) - Yeah, it’s coming up quickly and we couldn’t be more excited about it. Just added another date. We play The Maiden in Big Sur on Friday, October 14! If you have friends in LA, around Santa Cruz or in the Bay Area, please send them our way. And of course, we’d love to see YOU … Continue reading California Tour Starts Next Week!
- More California Dates Getting Confirmed! (8/19/2016) - It’s all coming together. I’m pretty excited to get back to playing some of my favorite spots. And it’ll be Jamie the drummer’s first time in California! So far, we’ll be at Silverlake Lounge in LA on Wed. Oct. 12, Pioneer Saloon in Woodside on Thur. Oct. 20 and Smiley’s in Bolinas on Fri. Oct. … Continue reading More California Dates Getting Confirmed!
- All Sorts Of Stuff (6/2/2016) - There have been a bunch of shows as of late. It’s all been lots of fun but I’d be lying if I said it hasn’t been a blur. All good though. Onward and upward. So Norton Money is playing as a 5-piece this Saturday night: me, Jeremy on guitar and singing, Anna on bass and … Continue reading All Sorts Of Stuff
- More Of The Good Stuff (3/2/2016) - I’ve had some overseas gigs in the past month and well heck, that’s pretty fun! It was great to finally play over in Dublin. The Grand Social is a really nice venue and we had a great turnout. It was fun to hang out with Rob Corcoran and his band and to head down to … Continue reading More Of The Good Stuff